Instructor: Paul Staron
CE Hours: 3 Disclosure
Member Cost: FREE (pre-registration encouraged) | Non-Member $20.00
Assisting a buyer on a new home can be a challenge and varies greatly from a typical resale inspection; the home buyer has high expectations of the finished product and those need to be managed. Navigating the relationship with the home builder takes an experienced approach with a different purchase agreement, timing milestones and general considerations.
A knowledgeable agent can help make this transaction easier and help their client set reasonable expectations.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Help your buyers know what to expect from a new home
- Learn some of the considerations of new homes
- Understand the stages of construction
- Look at some typical problems that occur during construction
- Understand levels of quality control and workmanship standards
- Learn about life cycles of common components and appliances.
Please notify us 7 days in advance if you have any disability that requires special services or access.
Marketing Partners will be provided with a roster of attendees including email address. You may opt out of having your information shared by contacting the Association at 480-945-2651.
By registering for this class, you understand pictures and/or video may be taken of you and may be posted in relation to the class on social media and/or the SAAR website.
Due to the circumstances created by COVID-19, there is a heightened degree of personal risk and responsibility in attending meetings or events. With in-person attendance at any Scottsdale REALTORS®/Venue8600 meeting or event, attendees acknowledge these risks and agree to take full personal responsibility for them:
- Despite efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19, you may be exposed to the virus by being part of or attending this meeting/event
- Attendees agree to monitor their own health and will not attend the meeting/event if they feel ill, have COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
If you have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, wear a high-quality mask for 10 days and get tested 5 days after exposure.
- Understand that attendees are encouraged to wear masks, social distance from other attendees, respect the space of other meeting/event attendees and follow any and all other social distancing guidelines and protocols imposed by the federal, state or local laws. Refusal to abide by these guidelines and protocols may result in you being asked to leave the meeting/event.