1. SAAR gathers the following types of information about its members and website visitors:
Information you have provided to us on an application, survey, or other forms, including contact and other personal information.
Tracking information provided by Google Analytics (including Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting), which may include demographic information (such as age, gender, and interests) and pages you visit. No personally identifiable information is collected.
2. SAAR uses the above information to:
Maintain our membership records;
Process your transactions;
Fulfill your requests;
Improve our website usability and content;
Track usage of our website.
3. We restrict access to this information about you to employees who need this information to assist you. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our members, customers or former customers to any third-party, except as required by law. Our members’ information is shared with AAR and NAR, only in such a way as required for maintaining accurate membership records.
5. Using Google Ad Settings, you may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Networks ads, as well as opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising.
6. SAAR does not share, sell, or trade the email addresses or other contact information of its members with any third-parties (except with AAR and NAR, as defined in item 3). Members may opt-out of SAAR email messages at any time by using the “Update Subscription Preferences” link that can be found at the bottom of all SAAR e-mails. Members are not permitted to opt-out of email messages related to their annual dues obligation.
7. You may edit your personal information, including contact information and other demographic information, on our website or by calling our office. By default, certain information is published in our online membership directory. All members have the option to remove their information from this directory by using the “Do Not Publish Info Online” checkbox.
8. When you register for an event or class on our website, your information may be shared with the Affiliate Sponsor(s) for that event/class. You may opt out of having your information shared with the Affiliate Sponsor(s) at the time of registration.
9. At SAAR events and/or classes, pictures and videos may be taken. By registering for an event and/or class, you are confirming you understand these pictures and/or videos may be taken of you and posted in relation to the event on social media and/or ScottsdaleREALTORS.org.