Scottsdale Luxury Home Tour RMS meetings are the 3rd Thursday of each month at Ancala Country Club
No pre-registration is required to attend. Attendance at an RMS (REALTOR® Marketing Session) is a great way to network, hear from great speakers, and learn about the market. If you’d like to be reminded about the Desert Ridge RMS meetings, sign up for our e-mails. If you have any questions, contact one of our volunteers on the “Contacts” tab below.
NOTE Affiliate/industry partners must be paid SAAR Affiliate members to attend.
To put a home on tour
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Make sure you read the Tour Guidelines (below), which may differ slightly depending on the tour. There may be fees and/or a wait list involved. Contact a Tour Coordinator for more information. You will be contacted by the Tour Coordinator to confirm when your home will be on tour.
8:00am – Networking & Breakfast.
8:30am – Meeting with Featured Speaker.
9:45am – Home Tour Begins (lunch at the last home on tour).
Fees $10 admission includes breakfast and lunch at last home on tour.
Location Ancala Country Club, 11700 E Via Linda
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR affiliate member.
Homes on the Scottsdale Luxury Home Tour are generally priced above $1,000,000. Homes in the tour area priced $350k – $1,000,000 should be referred to the Heart of Scottsdale tour.
- Zip code 85258
- Zip code 85259
- Zip code 85260
- An Agent wanting to submit a listing for tour must attend at least one of the previous 3 meetings prior to their home being considered for the tour
- Homes must be priced at a minimum of $1,000,000
- Listings must be active in the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS)
- Homes “under construction” even if “active” on MLS will not be considered until completed
- Selection is on a “first-come, first served” basis with previous attendance being considered an additional factor
- Maximum of eight homes per tour
- The listing agent or co-listing agent must be present at the meeting beforehand and throughout the tour
- An agent is allowed only one home per tour. A group or team is allowed two homes per tour if different co-listing agents are responsible for the listing
- No home may be featured more than once per year
- No substitutions are permitted for scheduled homes
- If the listing agent cancels the home from Tour less than 6 days before the tour for any reason other than the sale of the home or an emergency on part of the seller, they will not be considered for tour for the next three consecutive meetings
- Homes are expected to be available to host the lunch provided by the tour’s sponsors at the last home on tour. If a home is vacant or otherwise unavailable for lunch, please inform the Tour Director when submitting a request
- At the lunch, the “Best Home on Tour” is named. To be eligible for that recognition and to receive the written feedback from the tour, the listing agent must be in attendance
- The tour fee is $40.00 (check payable to the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®) payable at the meeting (NO ADMISSION FEE when you have a home on tour). There is also an opportunity to highlight one of your listings on the cover of the tour packet with a large color photo and your contact information for an additional $60.00 (if you have your home on tour and on the packet in the same month then the total is $100) . If you are interested please let the tour director know.
TOUR “REQUEST” PROCEDURES:
- You must complete the online tour request form.
- Tour requests must be submitted directly by the listing agent.
- Ordinarily, tour requests will be acknowledged within 48 hours via e-mail. Qualifying listings will be tentatively scheduled at that time for a specific date.
- If space is not available on the date requested, the home will be scheduled for the next available tour unless otherwise requested by the listing agent.
- Agents are responsible for immediately notifying the Tour Director of any change in the listings’ status (e.g. to “Pending, Cancelled or Expired”).
- A week before each tour, the homes that have been scheduled for the upcoming tour will be confirmed.
- The tentative “order” of homes on tour will be e-mailed to the listing agent(s)…usually on the Monday before the tour.
Meet your Scottsdale Luxury Home Tour leadership team:
Co-Chair: Michelle Glenn, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
Co-Chair: Courtney Lipson Paxson, Realty One Group
Co-Tour Coordinator: Lisa Roberts, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty
Co-Tour Coordinator: Monroe Zuber, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty
Speaker Coordinator: Carolyn Rock, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
Education Coordinator: Karl Stauffer, Capstone Homes Realty
New Guest Ambassador: Elizabeth Salvatore, Prestige Title
Packet Coordinator: Julie Larraza, Stewart Title
Marketing Partner Coordinator: Ingrid Quinn, Caliber Home Loans
Marketing Partner Coordinator: Tom Bodmer, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
Stats Coordinator: Karl Stauffer, Capstone Homes
Treasurer: Gabi Becker, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s
Co-Treasurer: Pamela Caldwell, HomeSmart
Greeter: Linda LeBlang, RE/MAX Fine Properties
Greeter: Tsutsumi Lambrecht, Realty Executives
Registration: Ron Peters, Alta Vista Inspections
Registration: Lonny Gibson, New West Lending
Printer: Julie Larraza, Stewart Title
Social Media Coordinator: Brandi Weber, Magnus Title
Tout Coordinator: Jonathan Budwig, Realty One Group
Raffle Coordinator: Pat Collins, Realty One Group
Tour Tracker: Ashlee Donaldson, Keller Williams Arizona Realty
Best House on Tour Coordinator: Katherine Graff, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Stay connected! Receive updates and important information by joining us on Facebook! Click here to view our Facebook page.
Click here to view the 2019 Marketing Partner form.
Thomas Uhlenberg – All Pro Carpet Cleaning
email@example.com – 480-239-1759
Elizabeth Salvatore – Prestige Title & Escrow Agency
firstname.lastname@example.org – 602-558-3889
Julie Larraza – Stewart Title
Julie.Larraza@Stewart.com – 602-750-8710
Ingrid Quinn – Caliber Home Loans
email@example.com – 480-430-5193
Ron Peters – Alta Vista Inspection Services
firstname.lastname@example.org – 480-816-8552
Sharon Wolf-Furman & Allie Jennings – AJF Engineering & Inspections
Office@AJFengineering.com – 480-661-8888
Amber Parks – Empire West Title Agency
email@example.com – 602-751-2775
Jeanne Staron – Valley Building Inspections
firstname.lastname@example.org – 480-860-1100
Karl Stauffer – Capstone Homes Realty
email@example.com – 602-316-2355
Katherine Graff – Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
KatherineGraff@wellsfargo.com – 480-292-3845
Buzz Jensen – Desert Valley Audio Video
Buzz@DesertValleyAV.com – 602-300-3065
Mike Lorti – American Home Shield
Michael.Lorti@ahs.com – 480-286-1996
Mary Boyan Slakey – Fidelity National Home Warranty
firstname.lastname@example.org – 480-540-3955