Pending further review, our board of directors has suspended all in-person RMS Meetings & Tours due to public health concerns. In the meantime, any Virtual RMS Meetings are scheduled here.
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Please read the Tour Guidelines tab below as it can differ by tour area. Fees and/or a wait-list may be involved, so contact the Tour Director for more information.
Note: A volunteer will confirm when your home tour is scheduled.
8 a.m. – Networking & Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – Meeting with Featured Speaker
9:45 a.m. – Home Tour Begins
$10 admission fee includes breakfast and lunch at last home on tour.
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR Affiliate member.
- Zip Code Boundaries: 85258, 85259 & 85260
- An Agent wanting to submit a listing for tour must attend at least one of the previous 3 meetings prior to their home being considered for the tour
- Homes must be priced at a minimum of $1,000,000
- Listings must be active in the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS)
- Homes “under construction” even if “active” on MLS will not be considered until completed
- Selection is on a “first-come, first served” basis with previous attendance being considered an additional factor
- Maximum of eight homes per tour
- The listing agent or co-listing agent must be present at the meeting beforehand and throughout the tour
- An agent is allowed only one home per tour. A group or team is allowed two homes per tour if different co-listing agents are responsible for the listing
- No home may be featured more than once per year
- No substitutions are permitted for scheduled homes
- If the listing agent cancels the home from Tour less than 6 days before the tour for any reason other than the sale of the home or an emergency on part of the seller, they will not be considered for tour for the next three consecutive meetings
- Homes are expected to be available to host the lunch provided by the tour’s sponsors at the last home on tour. If a home is vacant or otherwise unavailable for lunch, please inform the Tour Director when submitting a request
- At the lunch, the “Best Home on Tour” is named. To be eligible for that recognition and to receive the written feedback from the tour, the listing agent must be in attendance
- The tour fee is $40.00 (check payable to the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®) payable at the meeting (NO ADMISSION FEE when you have a home on tour). There is also an opportunity to highlight one of your listings on the cover of the tour packet with a large color photo and your contact information for an additional $60.00 (if you have your home on tour and on the packet in the same month then the total is $100) . If you are interested please let the tour director know.
Education Coordinator & Stats
Karl Stauffer | 602.316.2355 | email
Packet Coordinator & Printer
Julie Larraza | 602.750.8710 | email
Marketing Partner Coordinator
Ingrid Quinn | 480.430.5193 | email
Marketing Partner & Social Media Coordinator
Brandi Weber | 602.541.7164 | email
Best House Coordinator
Brookelyn Loefler | 602.359.7268 | email
Tout Coordinator & Tour Tracker
Jonathan Budwig | 480.797.8461 | email
Pat Collins | 602.339.5307 | email