REALTOR® Party Members
Be an informed Voter – REALTOR® Associations conduct candidate interviews and publish their list of recommended candidates who are supportive and sensitive to REALTOR® issues and the protection of private property rights.
The REALTOR® Party at Work
The issues are real. Our opposition is fierce. Help fight for your business and homeownership. TAKE ACTION!
REALTOR® Party Issues & Successes
The Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® (SAAR) monitors legislation at the city and town level. Municipalities covered by SAAR include Carefree, Cave Creek, Fountain Hills and Scottsdale.
2019-2020 Local Advocacy by the Numbers
- 16 City Council Speeches, Letters, Meetings
- 18 Work Studies, General Plans, Petitions & City Ordinances Reviewed
- 14 Economic Forums, Presentations & Summits held
- 224 Correspondence, Phone Calls, One-on-One Meetings with City Officials & Managers
- 8 Workgroups & Open Houses participated in
- 48 County & City Candidates Interviewed
The Arizona Association of REALTORS® is the Arizona REALTORS® Voice at the Capitol. It tracks issues and introduces new bills into the Arizona State Legislature.
2019 State Legislation by the Numbers
SB 1085 PASSED
Association health plans; definitions; requirements
SB 1271 PASSED
Purchaser dwelling actions; notice; complaints (warranties)
SB 1475 OPPOSED, BILL FAILED
DNA identification database; requirements
HB 2108 OPPOSED, BILL FAILED
Real estate signs; cities; counties
HB 2371 PASSED
Real estate; licenses; Applications (nicknames allowed)
Click for more about state association efforts in legislation.
On average, the National Association of REALTORS® tracks 80+ Key Issues under 15 topic areas on a daily basis:
- Business Issues
- Commercial Issues
- Environmental and Property Rights Issues
- Diversity and Fair Housing
- Federal Housing Issues
- Federal Tax Issues
- Financial and Credit Issues
- Immigration Issues
- Insurance Issues
- Real Estate Transaction Procedures and Fees
- Right of Ownership
- State & Local Issues
- Technology Issues
- Transportation Issues