South Scottsdale RMS meetings are the 1st Wednesday of each month at ASU SkySong
Room 301 Ingenuity.
No pre-registration is required to attend. Attendance at an RMS (REALTOR® Marketing Session) is a great way to network, hear from great speakers, and learn about the market. If you’d like to be reminded about the South Scottsdale RMS meetings, sign up for our e-mails. If you have any questions, contact one of our volunteers on the “Contacts” tab below.
NOTE Affiliate/industry partners must be paid SAAR Affiliate members to attend.
To put a home on tour
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Make sure you read the Tour Guidelines (below), which may differ slightly depending on the tour. There may be fees and/or a wait list involved. Contact a Tour Coordinator for more information. You will be contacted by the Tour Coordinator to confirm when your home will be on tour.
- Homes on the South Scottsdale tour range from $300k and up.
- Only homes active for sale on the MLS may be placed on tour.
- Your home is not confirmed on tour until you receive a confirmation with your tour date from our Tour Director.
- Tour fee of $15 to have your home on tour is payable day of tour (checks made payable to SAAR).
- Homes can be anywhere in the 85250, 85257 or 85251 zip codes.
Becca Linnig, Director (RE/MAX REALTOR®): (480) 570-8845 / email@example.com
Dan White, Speaker Coordinator ( Fairway Independent Mortgage Corp. ): 602-339-4341 / Dan.White@FairwayMC.com
Jill Bright, Treasurer (Chicago Title): (602) 525-0790 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Allie Jennings, Affiliate Coordinator/Greeter (AJF Engineering & Inspections) (480) 661-8888 / email@example.com
Sheila Long, Speaker Coordinator (Old Republic Exchange) 480-341-2032 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristie Varga, Tour Coordinator (Primary Residential Mortgage) 941-757-9052 / email@example.com