- Prior to materials being delivered, a 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation. Once materials have been distributed to the student, a 50% refund will be allowed up to 10 sessions. Following the 10th session, a $30 additional charge for each session attended will be subtracted from any remaining tuition.
- Once materials are dispensed, they cannot be sold as “new” and therefore the school will not accept the return of materials in anticipation of a full refund.
- Returned checks will incur a $50 service charge.
Please notify us 7 days in advance if you have any disability that requires special services or access.
Due to the circumstances created by COVID-19, there is a heightened degree of personal risk and responsibility in attending meetings or events. With in-person attendance at any Scottsdale REALTORS®/Venue8600 meeting or event, attendees acknowledge these risks and agree to take full personal responsibility for them:
- Despite efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19, you may be exposed to the virus by being part of or attending this meeting/event
- Attendees agree to monitor their own health and will not attend the meeting/event if they feel ill, have COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, or if they have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 five (5) days prior to the meeting/event. If exposed six to 10 days prior but showing no symptoms, they must wear a well-fitting mask at all times.
- Understand that attendees are encouraged to wear masks, social distance from other attendees, respect the space of other meeting/event attendees and follow any and all other social distancing guidelines and protocols imposed by the federal, state or local laws. Refusal to abide by these guidelines and protocols may result in being asked to leave the meeting/event.