Desert Hills/New River RMS meetings are the 2nd Friday of each month at Heart & Soul Café in Cave Creek
Pre-registration not required. Attending a REALTOR® Marketing Sessions is a great way to network, hear speakers and learn about the market. If you’d like to be reminded about these meetings, sign up for our e-mails. If you have any questions, contact one of our volunteers in the Contact/Volunteers tab below.
Note: Affiliate/industry partners must be paid SAAR Affiliate members to attend.
Click here to fill out the Tour Request Form. Please read the Tour Guidelines tab below as it can differ by tour area. Fees and/or a wait-list may be involved, so contact the Tour Director for more information.
Note: A volunteer will confirm when your home tour is scheduled.
8 a.m. – Breakfast and Meeting begin
9 a.m. – Tour beings
$10 admission fee includes breakfast.
Open to any REALTOR® or paid SAAR affiliate member.
- Homes must be located in the Desert Hills/New River boundaries: East of 1-17, west of Cave Creek Rd. (not including Dove Valley Ranch, Sonoran Foothills or Anthem), north of Sonoran Desert Way and north through New River (including Tramonto)
- Only active homes in MLS will be toured. Notify tour director of status changes 24 hours before the meeting or no refund will be issued
- No more than eight homes per tour (first come, first-served)
- Only one home per listing agent per tour, unless eight or fewer homes are submitted
- Listing agent will be notified no later than Wednesday prior to scheduled tour with status of request
- If home is not on the requested tour date, it will be added to the next tour date unless you notify the Tour Director
- Listing agent or licensed assistant must be present at the RMS Meeting on tour date or your home will be cancelled and no refund issued
- Please use open house signs if possible
- Tour listings are $15 for SAAR members and $20 for non-members. Please bring a check for the tour fee, plus $10 for the meeting if your listing is on tour; checks must be payable to: Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS