The Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® (SAAR), Phoenix REALTORS® and West and SouthEast REALTORS® of the Valley (WeSERV) joint Maricopa County Candidate Review Committee has announced its endorsements for local races in Maricopa County.
When making endorsement decisions, the committee considered candidate strengths in economic development, transportation, private property rights, economic vitality, housing opportunities, community safety, preserving the environment, and building better communities.
After reviewing candidate answers to a questionnaire and responses given during a panel interview, the committee has endorsed the following candidates.
- Maricopa County Assessor: Eddie Cook
- Maricopa County Attorney: Allister Adel
- Maricopa County Supervisor, District 1: Jack Sellers
- Maricopa County Supervisor, District 2: Steve Chucri
- Maricopa County Supervisor, District 3: Bill Gates (video)
- Maricopa County Supervisor, District 4: Clint Hickman
- Maricopa County Supervisor, District 5: Steve Gallardo
- Maricopa County Recorder: Adrian Fontes
- Maricopa County Treasurer: Daniel Toporek
“As important as sustainable and quality communities are, so are the leaders who oversee our communities,” said Peggy Neely, chair of the 2020 REALTORS® of Maricopa County Candidate Review Committee. “We feel strongly that our endorsed candidates will act upon the values that REALTORS® embrace and keep our communities strong.”
The Maricopa County Candidate Review Committee is a consortium representing more than 38,000 real estate professionals from SAAR, Phoenix REALTORS® and WeSERV.