Raise The Bar Pre-Licensing Course Is Your Path to a Lucrative, Independent Career as a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are fundamental to the American Dream — their guidance and expertise are critical for individuals and families who want to lay down roots, invest or transition. Not only does this role bear much purpose, but it also offers agents flexibility, independence and vast opportunities for growth. REALTORS® change lives, and Raise The Bar provides the foundation to make it happen.
A pre-licensing class is the first required step. Raise The Bar’s pre-licensing course is an ideal choice for you to spread your wings in Scottsdale and surrounding communities. Taught by top real estate professionals, Raise The Bar offers expert instruction, smaller class sizes and available one-on-one tutoring.
Aspiring Agents Can't Pass Up a Great Deal
For Only $479, we offer an incredible package:
- 90-hours of Pre-licensing education
- Test preparation quizzes
- Review tests
- One-on-one tutoring session
- Post-license Contract Writing Course
- Broker matching available
- 10% Discount at our REALTOR® Store
- PLUS 30 Days of Business Planning Support!
Registration Open Now
To obtain a real estate salesperson’s license in Arizona, requirements by
the Arizona Department of Real Estate include:
- Complete 90-hours of Pre-licensing education
- Pass the school’s final examination (included)
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Attend a six-hour Contract Writing course (included)
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Hire on with a Broker at time of application or after licensing online.
Note: If you hold or held a real estate license in another state, you may be eligible to
obtain a broker’s license in Arizona.
A rewarding career is within reach — after only a few weeks.
Looking for a career change but not ready to register? Sign up for our
Raise The Bar Real Estate School is wholly owned and operated by the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
Prior to any materials being distributed, a 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation. After materials have been distributed, a 50% refund will be allowed up to 10 sessions attended. Following the 10th session, a $30 additional charge for each session attended will be deducted from any remaining tuition. Once materials have been distributed, they cannot be resold as new, therefore the school will not accept the return of materials in expectation of a full refund. RETURNED CHECKS will incur a $50 charge.