Class begins: March 2, 2020
Class ends: April 8, 2020
Boot Camp: April 13-14, 5:30-8:30 pm
Click to view class schedule.
The Arizona Department of Real Estate (ADRE) has requirements for anyone who desires to apply for a Salesperson’s or Broker’s license. Additional documents and forms can be found on ADRE’s Licensing Divisions page.
To obtain a real estate salesperson’s license in Arizona, you are required by the Arizona Department of Real Estate to:
- Complete a 90-hour pre-licensing program (included)
- Pass the school’s final exam (included)
- Pass the Arizona State Real Estate examination
- Attend an additional six-hour Contract Writing course (included)
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have a fingerprint clearance card
- Proof of legal presence in the United States
- Be a person of good moral character
- Be licensed to an Arizona broker to actively work as a real estate salesperson
Cancellation /refund policy:
Prior to materials being delivered, a 10% administrative fee will be charged for cancellation. Once materials have been distributed to the student, a 50% refund will be allowed up to 10 sessions. Following the 10th session, a $30 additional charge for each session attended will be subtracted from any remaining tuition.
Once materials are dispensed, they cannot be sold as “new” therefore the school will not accept the return of materials in anticipation of a full refund.
Returned checks will incur a $50 charge.