8600 E Anderson Dr Scottsdale Arizona 85255
Global RE Transaction Tools
Certified International Property Specialist Designation Class | Click here to download the flyer.
The Global Real Estate: Transaction Tools course is a prerequisite course for the CIPS Designation. This course provides you with the tools needed to present investment information to international clients. You will learn how to measure investment performance, prepare financial projections, and understand the effects of taxes and exchange rates on investment.
Instructor: Ginni Field
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Time: 8:30am – 5pm
$149.00 through March 20th
$159.00 March 21st – April 20th
$175.00 day of class / at door
CE: 3 Contract Law, 3 Real Estate Legal Issues – issued by R-2020
Highlights of this course:
• Research foreign and hometown markets and compile dossiers of market information.
• Convert measurements between the metric system and U.S. system of measurements.
• Alert clients and customers to currency, fund transfer, and financing issues, and guide them to seek expert advice.
• Begin to perform basic financial analysis using standard formulas.
• Compile, organize, and present financial data so that clients can make informed decisions.
• Identify properties that meet the personal and investment objectives of clients and customers.
Please notify us 7 days in advance if you have any disability that requires special services or access.
Fees will be refunded less a $25 service charge upon verbal notification up to 48 hours prior to class, after that fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Marketing Partners will be provided with a roster of attendees including email address. You may opt out of having your information shared by contacting the Association at 480-945-2651.
By registering for this class, you understand pictures and/or video may be taken of you and may be posted in relation to the class on social media and/or the SAAR website.