PROVIDED BY Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® (SAAR)
Exclusive offer for Member Relief Fund (Hutch Fund) supporters:
Click here for information about this offer for an exclusive membership club for diners!
What is the Member Relief Fund (Hutch Fund)?
- The Member Relief Fund (Hutch Fund) is a charity providing financial assistance to Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® (SAAR) members experiencing a crisis or catastrophic event. Those eligible to apply include SAAR REALTOR®, Affiliate and staff members as well as their immediate family.
- The funds are maintained and administered by the Arizona REALTOR® Disaster Assistance Foundation (ARDAF) which is a 501(c) (3) corporation (Please verify with your financial consultant about tax deductibility).
How does the fund help?
- Assistance with medical costs
- Financial assistance when a member is not able to work during treatment and recovery
- In home care during a recovery period
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Expenses for day-to-day living
- Patient Advocacy
How can I contribute?
- Encourage those in need to apply for assistance or nominate someone yourself
- Make an individual donation to the Member Relief Fund (Hutch Fund) – Checks payable to ARDAF can be mailed to or dropped off at SAAR
- Buy your tickets, become a sponsor, or volunteer for Member Relief Fund (Hutch Fund) fundraising events
- To help your colleagues and their families during their time of need
Make your check out to ARDAF (Arizona REALTORS® Disaster Assistance Foundation) and mail it to:
Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS®
8600 E Anderson Dr, Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
How are the requests for assistance handled?
- All requests for assistance from the Member Relief Fund (Hutch Fund) are completely confidential
- A committee member or members meets with the candidate to determine how the Member Relief Fund (Hutch Fund) can assist
- The is not listed as a member of the Member Relief Administrative Committee is comprised of four REALTOR® members, one Affiliate member and the SAAR CEO serving as an ex-officio member
- All candidates are treated with care and respect
- Recipient profiles are used publicly only with the permission of the recipient
How do I apply?
- Contact a member of the Member Relief Administrative Committee (listed below)
- Access the application by clicking here
I feel very fortunate that I am a member of SAAR, that has this great fund, the Hutch Fund, that helps their members, affiliate members, and their families in a time when they may be going through a medical crisis like I did.
– Paula Cotton
The Hutch Fund was a lifesaver. It literally helped save my life.
Member Relief Administrative Committee
- Mardi Kirkland | 2018 Chair | email@example.com
- Patty Camp Schmid | Treasurer | patty@TheSchmidGroup.com
- Tricia Lehane | Ad Hoc Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
- John R Rapasky | Secretary | email@example.com
- Rebecca Grossman | CEO | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank Aazami | Member | email@example.com