Among the many things the Arizona Department of Real Estate Online Licensing and Renewal System (OLRS) offers, it allows current licensees to:
- Renew your individual or broker entity license – Renew before your license expires
- Change your personal information – Update home address, telephone and email
- Request to be hired to a new broker – Be sure your broker or designated broker:
- Knows the request was submitted
- Logs into OLRS and approves the hire before you start work for another broker
Note: If disapproved, your employment will be severed and your license renewed as ‘inactive’. Licensees are responsible for monitoring their own licenses.
- Sever from your current broker – Salespersons/Associate Brokers may sever their employment from an employing broker
- Enter continuing education – Update Continuing Education (CE) courses taken, view current CE requirements and progress; Designated Brokers may view by employee.