Here are six simple steps to renewing your Arizona real estate license:
- Go to the Arizona Department of Real Estate website
- Select the link “Online License System“
- Choose “Login with password” or “Login for the first time, or password reset” with your License Number, last four digits of your Social Security Number and your Date of Birth
- Once logged in, click on “Manage My Continuing Education” under Quick Links
- Enter all required CE (Continuing Education) courses
- Within 90 days of expiration, follow the prompts under “Alerts” to compete your renewal process.
If any of your personal information changes, please notify email@example.com so we can update your association member profile too. Thank you!