In a unique fundraising campaign to help protect your business at the legislative level, the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® (SAAR) raised more than $13,000 with the RAPAC Spring-to-Summer Sizzle Sweepstakes.
Congratulations to all of our members who participated in raising funds to also advocate for private property owners.
July Drawing Winners
- Doug Groppenbacher, Firebird Housing – $1,000
- Sindy Ready, RE/MAX Excalibur – $500
- Jonathan Quinn, Realty ONE Group – $250
- Sindy Ready, RE/MAX Excalibur – $100
June Drawing Winners
- Peggy Neely, Neely Real Estate Strategies – $500
- Chey Tor, RE/MAX Omni Consultants – $200
May Drawing Winners
- Angelia Zampino, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International – $500
- Josie Pakula, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International – $200
April Drawing Winners
- Kristi Anderson, eXp Realty – $500
- Angela Zampino, Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International – $200
Q: What is the difference between RAPAC and RPAC?
The REALTORS® of Arizona Political Action Committee (RAPAC) manages the portion of RPAC (REALTORS® Political Action Committee) funds that supports local, county or state political candidates who most closely represent initiatives of the Arizona REALTORS® while RPAC promotes the election of pro-REALTOR® candidates in key U.S. House and Senate races.
RAPAC is managed by the Arizona REALTORS® state association; RPAC is managed by the National Association of REALTORS®. As members make voluntary investments, all funds are split 70/30 with 70 percent held in the state association’s PAC account.
Q: What is The REALTOR® Party?
The REALTOR® Party represents all real estate advocacy efforts including programs, grants, other tools and resources that help associations meet the Vote, Act and Invest components of NAR’s Core Standards requirements.